Thursday, January 20, 2011

Blog Post # 1

Hello Everyone,

I am from Monroeville Alabama, which is about 100 miles North of Mobile. I am currently a Junior at USA, and I am double majoring in Secondary Education and English. I have always been interested in teaching and my favorite subject has always been English, so this is why I chose this major.I chose the University of Alabama, because it is close to home but not too close.

I have one older brother who lives in Montana. I am the first in my family to attend college. Although I never have the time, I enjoy traveling. It is always exciting to experience new surroundings and activities. I love music. I am very organized. I consider myself to be fun and spontaneous. I am anxious to graduate in 2012.

4 comments:

  1. Where is your favorite place to visit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited about you graduating in 2012.Do you plan on teaching in Mobile?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be open to teaching in Mobile, but I'd prefer to teach somewhere in the Baldwin County area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are lucky to be so organized, I hope it helps you succeed in EDM!

    My favorite place to visit is... Northeast Alabama for all the hiking trails!

    ReplyDelete